You can integrate your Gmail or Outlook Exchange with Masterkey, so that you can synchronize your emails and manage your meetings from Gmail or Outlook inbox.
There are three kinds of integration scenarios with email:
- Scenario 1: Email sent from Masterkey is copied into your work email 'Sent Items' folder.
- Scenario 2: Email sent from your work email is copied into Masterkey as an activity.
- Scenario 3: Email received from your client to your work email is copied into Masterkey as an activity.
Note: For any of these scenarios to work:
- The client must exist in Masterkey with the same email address.
- Your work email address must match your email address in Masterkey.
- This feature is enabled for your account. Please enquire with your Account Manager.
Per User Setup
- Login as the User whom you want to enable email integration.
- Click on Settings from the top right and enter the email password.
- The password you enter here has to be the same as your webmail password (Gmail / Outlook).
- Click Save to finish.
To disable email integration, remove the password from the same box.
One Time Admin Setup
- To check if the integration is active, select the module System Admin > Company Zone > Other Settings
- If available you'll see the Email Integration Settings section
- In the drop-down Provider Type, choose from Exchange Integration or Gmail Integration