You can publish units to the Multi Listing Service in the same way that you publish listings on portals.
- Go to the Marketing tab inside a Unit File, then place a tick against 'MLS (Powered by Airlist)'
- Save the Unit File and you are done
Hint: You can also use Group Update to publish multiple listings to the MLS in one go.
One Time Listings Synchronization
All Masterkey and Airlist users get free access to the MLS and all network listings. There is an extra (one-time) step involved before you can start publishing your own listings.
Please get in touch with the Support team or with your Masterkey Account Manager if you wish to sign up. The process takes around two days, and we might ask you for some documents to confirm you as a verified agency.
Publish all Listings on MLS
- Go to Marketing Module> Portals
- Find MLS (Powered by Airlist)
- Select Add all group listings
Our team will setup synchronization between Masterkey - Airlist (MLS). This will take work 2 days.
Our team will also verify your account in Airlist, which will make your listings show to the MLS community.
Next Step: How to search for units in MLS